Rogers, Jacob S.
24 May 18111–20 Feb. 1853.2 Ferryboat owner, farmer.3 Born in Buncombe Co., North Carolina.4 Son of William Rogers and Nancy Holcomb.5 Moved to Carroll Co., Missouri, before 1834.6 Married Elizabeth Talbert Scott, 5 June 1834, in Carroll Co.7 Moved to Cravensville, Daviess Co., Missouri, by 1838.8 Participated in Hawn’s Mill massacre, Caldwell Co., Missouri.9 Died in Gallatin, Daviess Co.10
- History, 1838–1856, volume C-1 [2 November 1838–31 July 1842]
- Journal, March–September 1838
- Sidney Rigdon, Appeal to the American People, 1840
- Sidney Rigdon, Appeal to the American People, 1840, Second Edition
- Sidney Rigdon, JS, et al., Petition Draft (“To the Publick”), circa 1838–1839
- “A History, of the Persecution, of the Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter Day Saints in Missouri,” December 1839–October 1840