Williams, John A.
18051–30 Apr. 1884.2 Merchant, farmer, politician.3 Born in Kentucky.4 Married first Nancy.5 Moved to Millport, Daviess Co., Missouri, 1836.6 Elected Daviess Co. treasurer, 29 May 1837; member of Missouri House of Representatives, 1838, 1842.7 Appointed presiding judge of Daviess Co. court, Sept. 1851.8 Moved from Daviess Co., 1852.9 Lived in Clarke Co., Washington, June 1860.10 Moved to Sandy, Multnomah Co., Oregon, by 28 July 1860.11 Married second Eliza A. Gardner, 17 Nov. 1867, in Polk Co., Oregon.12 Lived at Bridgeport, Polk Co., June 1880.13 Died in Polk Co.14
- Journal, March–September 1838
- Transcript of Proceedings, 12–29 November 1838 [State of Missouri v. JS et al. for Treason and Other Crimes]
- Copy of Evidence and Letter, circa Late 1838–circa Early 1839 [State of Missouri v. JS et al. for Treason and Other Crimes]
- Sidney Rigdon, Appeal to the American People, 1840
- Sidney Rigdon, Appeal to the American People, 1840, Second Edition
- History, 1838–1856, volume B-1 [1 September 1834–2 November 1838]