- Jefferson County
- New York
- United States of America
Jefferson County, New York
Macauley, James. The Natural, Statistical, and Civil History of the State of New-York. 3 vols. New York: Gould and Banks, 1829.
Darby, William, and Theodore Dwight, Jr. A New Gazetteer of the United States of America; Containing a Copious Description of the States, Territories, Counties, Parishes, Districts, Cities and Towns. . . . Hartford, CT: Edward Hopkins, 1833.
Berrett, LaMar C., ed. Sacred Places: A Comprehensive Guide to Early LDS Historical Sites. 6 vols. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1999–2007.
- History, 1838–1856, volume A-1 [23 December 1805–30 August 1834]
- Elders’ Journal, October 1837
- History, 1834–1836
- History, 1838–1856, volume B-1 [1 September 1834–2 November 1838]
- History, 1838–1856, volume F-1 [1 May 1844–8 August 1844]
- Journal, 1835–1836
- Letter from Wilford Woodruff and Jonathan H. Hale, 18 September 1837
- Letter to Vienna Jaques, 4 September 1833
- Minutes, 17 March 1834