- Calendar of Documents
- JS and Others, Blessing, to David W. Patten, Kirtland Township, Geauga Co., OH
JS and Others, Blessing, to David W. Patten, Kirtland Township, Geauga Co., OHThough the minutes specifically state that the “three witnesses” (Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer, and Martin Harris) gave this blessing, it was under the direction of JS and the presidency. (Minute Book 1, 14–15 Feb. 1835.)
15 February 1835
- 15 Feb. 1835. Not extant.
- Not before 25 Feb. 1836; Minute Book 1, p. 152; handwriting of Warren Cowdery.
- 30 Aug. 1843; JS History, vol. B-1, 567; handwriting of Willard Richards.
- 27 Dec. 1851; “Life of Joseph Smith,” Deseret News, 27 Dec. 1851, .