Gillet, Truman, Jr.
21 May 18111–after 1850.2 Farmer.3 Born in Schuyler, Herkimer Co., New York.4 Son of Truman Gillet and Phebe Doty.5 Moved to Newport, Herkimer Co., by 1820.6 Moved to Williamstown, Oswego Co., New York, by 1830.7 Married Fidelia Teal, before 1832, in New York.8 Baptized into LDS church.9 Moved to Ohio, by 1836.10 Ordained an elder, 14 June 1836, in Kirtland, Geauga Co., Ohio.11 Moved to Hancock Co., Illinois, by 1840.12 Served missions to New York, 1840, and to Iowa Territory, 1841.13 Disfellowshipped and reinstated, 1841.14 Member of Nauvoo Masonic Lodge.15 Served mission to New York, spring 1843.16 Appointed to serve mission to Illinois, summer 1843.17 Ordained a seventy, by 1846.18 Moved to Platte Township, Andrew Co., Missouri, by 1850.19
- Journal, December 1841–December 1842
- Affidavit from Truman Gillet Jr., 18 June 1844, John McEwan Copy
- Affidavit from Truman Gillet Jr., 18 June 1844, Willard Richards Copy
- History, 1838–1856, volume D-1 [1 August 1842–1 July 1843]
- History, 1838–1856, volume C-1 Addenda
- History, 1838–1856, volume E-1 [1 July 1843–30 April 1844]