Urim and Thummim
Clayton, William. Journals, 1842–1845. CHL.
Times and Seasons. Commerce/Nauvoo, IL. Nov. 1839–Feb. 1846.
Palmyra Freeman. Palmyra, NY. 1828–1829.
The Evening and the Morning Star. Independence, MO, June 1832–July 1833; Kirtland, OH, Dec. 1833–Sept. 1834.
Latter Day Saints’ Messenger and Advocate. Kirtland, OH. Oct. 1834–Sept. 1837.
Historian’s Office. “History of Brigham Young.” In Manuscript History of Brigham Young, ca. 1856–1860, vol. 1, pp. 1–104. CHL. CR 100 150, box 1, fd. 1.
Vogel, Dan, ed. Early Mormon Documents. 5 vols. Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 1996–2003.
Deseret News. Salt Lake City. 1850–.
Whitmer, David. An Address to All Believers in Christ, By A Witness to the Divine Authenticity of the Book of Mormon. Richmond, MO: By the author, 1887.
- History, 1838–1856, volume A-1 [23 December 1805–30 August 1834]
- Account of John, April 1829–C [D&C 7]
- Appendix 2: Copies of Book of Mormon Characters, Introduction
- Blessing from Oliver Cowdery, 22 September 1835
- Conversations with Robert Matthews, 9–11 November 1835
- Doctrine and Covenants, 1844
- History, circa Summer 1832
- Revelation Book 2
- Revelation, April 1829–A [D&C 6]
- Revelation, July 1828 [D&C 3]
- Revelation, June 1829–E [D&C 17]
- Revelation, June 1829–A [D&C 14]
- Revelation, May 1829–A [D&C 11]
- Revelation, May 1829–B [D&C 12]
- Revelation, circa Early 1830
- Times and Seasons, 1 June 1842