- Canandaigua Township
- Ontario County
- New York
- United States of America
Canandaigua Township, New York
Cohen, Saul B., ed. The Columbia Gazetteer of North America. New York: Columbia University Press, 2000.
Andriot, John L., ed. Township Atlas of the United States. McLean, VA: Andriot Associates, 1979.
Darby, William, and Theodore Dwight, Jr. A New Gazetteer of the United States of America; Containing a Copious Description of the States, Territories, Counties, Parishes, Districts, Cities and Towns. . . . Hartford, CT: Edward Hopkins, 1833.
Chapin, William. A Complete Reference Gazetteer of the United States of North America; Containing a General View of the United States. . . . New York: W. Chapin and J. B. Taylor, 1839.
Berrett, LaMar C., ed. Sacred Places: A Comprehensive Guide to Early LDS Historical Sites. 6 vols. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1999–2007.
Census (U.S.) / U.S. Bureau of the Census. Population Schedules. Microfilm. FHL.
Saints’ Herald. Independence, MO. 1860–.
- History, 1838–1856, volume A-1 [23 December 1805–30 August 1834]
- Agreement with Martin Harris, 16 January 1830
- Appendix: Orson Pratt, A[n] Interesting Account of Several Remarkable Visions, 1840
- Book of Commandments, 1833
- Docket Entry, between circa 12 January and circa 6 February 1819 [Smith Sr. v. Hurlbut]
- Docket Entry, circa 19 August 1819 [Smith Sr. v. Hurlbut]
- History, 1834–1836
- Letter from Heber C. Kimball, 9 July 1840
- Letters to John Burk, Sally Phelps, and Almira Scobey, 1–2 June 1835
- License for Joseph Smith Sr., 9 June 1830
- Lucy Mack Smith, History, 1844–1845
- Lucy Mack Smith, History, 1845
- Revelation Book 1
- Revelation, 14 June 1831 [D&C 55]
- Revelation, 30 December 1830 [D&C 37]
- Revelation, 5 January 1831 [D&C 39]
- Revelation, 9 March 1833 [D&C 91]
- Revelation, October 1830–B [D&C 33]
- Statement of Issues, Frederick Smith on behalf of Jeremiah Hurlbut, circa 26 June 1819 [Smith Sr. v. Hurlbut]
- William W. Phelps, “Rise and Progress of the Church of Christ,” April 1833
- Writ of Capias ad Respondendum, Hugh McNair to Phineas Bates, 20 February 1819 [Smith Sr. v. Hurlbut]