Andrews, Joseph A. W.
Oct. 1810–Oct. 1843. Farmer, clerk. Born in Giles Co., Tennessee. Son of John Andrews and Abigail Kerr. Married Nancy Richardson, 15 Jan. 1829, in Maury Co., Tennessee. Moved to Maury Co., by 24 Dec. 1832; to McNairy Co., Tennessee, before 9 Sept. 1836; and to Nauvoo, Hancock Co., Illinois, by 1842. Baptized into Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, before 1843. Appointed captain in Nauvoo Legion, 4 July 1843. Served as baptism for the dead recorder, beginning 30 July 1843, in Nauvoo. Died in Nauvoo.
- History Draft [1 March–31 December 1843]
- History, 1838–1856, volume E-1 [1 July 1843–30 April 1844]
- Journal, December 1842–June 1844; Book 3, 15 July 1843–29 February 1844
- Marriage Certificate for Thomas Munjar and Clarissa Ames, 19 July 1843
- Marriage Certificate for William Oaks and Mary Head, 19 July 1843
- Marriage Certificate for William S. Bachelor and Huldah King, between 21 February and 21 March 1843
- Nauvoo Marriage Record, February 1842–January 1846
- Petition from Albert P. Rockwood and Others, 18 July 1842
- Petition from Samuel Bent and Others, 17 January 1843
- William D. Huntington, Cemetery Records, 1839–1846
- William D. Huntington, Report, circa 30 October 1843