Temple recorder’s office, Nauvoo, Illinois
Originally located on first floor of JS’s store in Nauvoo, Dec. 1841. Moved to temple committee’s offices on temple block in Nauvoo, Nov. 1842. Moved to upper rooms of Parley P. Pratt’s store, Nov. 1844. Moved to New York Store one block south of Nauvoo temple, Nov. 1845. Location where William Clayton copied Council of Fifty minutes into record books, 1844–1846. Office abandoned, 8 Feb. 1846.